Villa Stonegate lies in a peaceful little village of Golovik, at the foot of the Ucka Mountain and just above the Istria’s east coast, where spectacular cliffs plunge directly into the emerald-blue sea and nature and history combine. This stretch of coast has so much to offer in dramatic scenery and heavenly beaches.
The nearby medieval towns of Brsec (2.2 km), Moscenice (5 km), Mošćenička Draga (10 km) Lovran (17 km), Opatija (24 km) are a heaven for history lovers, offering breathtaking sea views and picturesque walks down to a beach. And if you want to feel the high-season buzz of a something-for-all-ages beach, be sure to visit Moscenicka Draga and Medveja with some of the most beautiful pebble beaches in the Kvarner Bay.
You can take the ferry from the little harbour of Brestova just 9.2 km out to the magical island of Cres, travelling further to Losinj and Krk, or just go hiking in the mountains to the Istria’s highest peak Učka.
Shop distance 2.2 km, restaurant 2 km, pebble beach with crystal clear sea (2.9 km).
News and events
SHOP IN NEARBY STORES!
- MINI MARKET BRSEČ, 2,3 km
MINI MARKET MOŠĆENICE, 4,8 km
ENJOY THE CHARMS OF THE BEACHES OF THE KVARNER SEA!
SPEND THE DAY WITH YOUR LITTLE ONES!
DISCOVER THE KVARNER ISLANDS!
- Labin – a city of “miners” and a rich history, see the Renaissance and Baroque patrician palaces, relax in the sculpture park of the world’s top sculptors.
- Pula – return to the distant past of the Romans in the world-famous Pula Arena. Explore the treasure trove of galleries, museums and cultural and historical sights.
- Poreč – a small town that was the first Roman colony next to Pula, it is decorated with a series of Gothic palaces and the eternal Euphrasian Basilica with rare Byzantine mosaics.
- Motovun – “city of giants” a place of legends and film festivals, fortified by walls that house a Renaissance communal palace and a number of Romanesque and Gothic houses.
- Roč – a place of rich heritage, once the center of the Old Slavonic script – glaogljice, in the church of St. Roc from the 12th century, see the valuable frescoes and walk through the medieval streets.
- Kotli – a village of stone houses and mills of the indigenous rural architecture of northern Istria.
CROATIAN SIGHTS NEARBY!
- Airport Rijeka – Krk 61 km
- Pula Airport – 63 km
- Franjo Tuđman Zagreb Airport – 178 km